When you visit Berkeley Square Hairdressers in Pinner, you will receive a professional and friendly approach from our highly experienced stylists who use and retail premium products and who benefit from continuing education with L'Oreal Professionnel, Wella and Natulique - a vegan friendly colour range from Denmark which is not tested on animals and is free from Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens and Ammonia. Some of the colours are also PPD free. A skin test is required 48 hours before the service.
Whether you are considering a classic or contemporary style, we recognise that communication between stylist and client is so important. We offer complimentary consultations to enable us to work with you to achieve perfect results to suit your lifestyle and overall look.
• Creative colouring and hair cutting for men and women
* 'Natulique' natural organic, ammonia free colour ...not tested on animals and SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
• Expert blow drying
• Colour correction
• Hair relaxing
• Kerasilk keratin straightening treatment
• Perming techniques
• Styling for occasions/weddings/proms
• Luxury treatments with head massage
• Complimentary consultations
• Gift Vouchers
• Complimentary refreshments
* Olaplex Repairing Treatment for damaged Hair
A simple allergy skin test is required 48 hours before colour application, this is repeated six monthly
Following Government guidelines, Berkeley Square will be temporarily closed during the Covid-19 outbreak. We look forward to seeing you as soon as we get the 'green light' to re-open.
In the meantime stay safe, stay healthy and STAY HOME.
If you need to contact us, please telephone 020 8868 0546.
We're going to miss you all.