When you visit Berkeley Square Hairdressers in Pinner, you will receive a professional and friendly approach from our highly experienced stylists who use and retail premium products and who benefit from continuing education with L'Oreal Professionnel, Wella and Natulique - a vegan friendly colour range from Denmark which is not tested on animals and is free from Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens and Ammonia. Some of the colours are also PPD free. A skin test is required 48 hours before the service.
Whether you are considering a classic or contemporary style, we recognise that communication between stylist and client is so important. We offer complimentary consultations to enable us to work with you to achieve perfect results to suit your lifestyle and overall look.
• Creative colouring and hair cutting for men and women
* 'Natulique' natural organic, ammonia free colour ...not tested on animals and SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
• Expert blow drying
• Colour correction
• Hair relaxing
• Kerasilk keratin straightening treatment
• Perming techniques
• Styling for occasions/weddings/proms
• Luxury treatments with head massage
• Complimentary consultations
• Gift Vouchers
• Complimentary refreshments
* Olaplex Repairing Treatment for damaged Hair
A simple allergy skin test is required 48 hours before colour application, this is repeated six monthly
Berkeley Square is temporarily closed during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The well being of both staff and clients is foremost in our minds and we are busy preparing the salon for re-opening including safe distancing and all other health and safety advice from our Industry experts and the Government.
If you would like to be added to our waiting list please text or whatsapp Anna on:
We are missing you all and look forward to welcoming you once again.